Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 20, 2018

Pull Apart Appetizer

This was a BIG hit at our house super yummy! Very quick to make. Here is what you need:
20160207_150101
  • 6 thawed dinner rolls cut into 4ths shape into balls set aside and let it double in size
  • 8oz refried beans mix 4 tsps of taco seasoning mix
  • 4oz of green chilies
  • 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese blend
  • 3 oz of green enchilada sauce
  • 1/2 cup of Queso Fresco
  • 3 green onions chopped
Put all of the above ingredients in the center of the rolls in the order listed. Brush all the rolls with olive oil and sprinkle rolls with garlic salt.
Bake at 375* for 20 mins.

20160207_152429
Put some diced tomatoes in the middle to garnish and DIG IN!!!20160207_154341

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************