Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

September 29, 2012

Chicken Tortilla Soup


Fall is in the air and I LOVE it!! This is one of my favorite soups, Chicken Tortilla soup.

What you need:
Store bought Chicken (already made) shred it
4 cans of cream of chicken (add water 1 can for each)
1 large red enchilada sauce
2 cans of corn
1 can of peas
Some potatoes chopped
Fresh carrots or canned (I like to use fresh if I can)
Onions
cilantro
Shredded cheese
Tortilla chips
 
place everything in the crock pot cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. Only put a little bit of the onions and cilantro in while it cooks
 
Once its all ready, dish out your amount and crumble chips on top put cheese on top along with onions and cilantro. Enjoy ( I didn't get a picture of it all topped....it got eaten too fast)

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************