Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 28, 2018

Greek Pasta Salad

Greek pasta salad:
545c16f51b42741327f61ece5425e60e
We love this recipe at my house! So healthy and yummy at the same time!
Supplies you need:
  • 2 cups penne pasta
  • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 2 teaspoons dried oregano
  • 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 10 cherry tomatoes halved
  • 1 small red onion
  • 1 green bell pepper
  • 1 red bell pepper
  • 1/2 cucumber
  • 1/2 cup sliced black olives
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the penne pasta, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain well in a colander set in the sink.
Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Set aside. Combine pasta, tomatoes, onion, green and red peppers, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Pour vinaigrette over the pasta and mix together. Cover and chill for 3 hours before serving.
Serve to your family or guest! This is so Delish. We love it at my house. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************