Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 15, 2018

Family Valentines Day Dinner

Love day! We love Valentines Day at our house. We like to celebrate with the whole family as well as a couple on Valentines Day. Each year we have a Valentines Day dinner with our whole family. I try to keep most of the stuff red, pink or white. This is what we did this year.
Vday

Appetizer- Bread with tomato paste sprinkled with garlic salt followed by goat cheese topped off with dill. Put under broiler for about 4 mins or until a little crispy and cheese is melted. It is so easy and simple but yet so delicious.
Side dishes-  Green salad with cucumbers cut out as hearts and cheese cut out as xo's (CLICK HERE for cookie cutters I used) with a strawberry vinaigrette, strawberry banana jello.
Main dish- Spaghetti shaped on plates as a heart with sauce and sausage.
Drink- Raspberry Lemonade
Again this is something fun but it is simple as well and it makes for great memories each year with my kiddos. My kids also get a little chocolate Valentine we give them on their plates which they always look forward to.  You can do any version you like when it comes to this so have fun with it and enjoy ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************