Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 3, 2014

FREE Daily Cleaning List

With the new year already here, I wanted to share with you my daily cleaning list that I made for my home. Just right click on the picture and save as a jpeg and print it. Mine is a 8x10 size, I just taped it inside one of my cupboards in my kitchen with all my cleaning supplies.  This has helped me keep up with all the house cleaning life brings us Mom's. It takes no more than 20 mins a day. Once you get in the habit of doing this it will be a piece of cake and you will LOVE how clean and organized your house stays.......well most of the time :) Please don't forget to become a new follower to my blog, if you aren't one already. New Followers make me super happy :) Thanks

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! Reminds me of 30 days but I like your cute blue background and night/day routines. ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It helps out a lot to have the day and night routines.

      Delete
  2. exactly what i was looking for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Since I'm newly retired I like your idea so I can craft or visit with other retired friends in my spare time and enjoy a clean house. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. A clean and organized workplace not only promotes employee well-being but also enhances the company's overall image.Daily office cleaning can help prevent the accumulation of dirt, dust, and germs that can lead to health issues and reduce productivity. It is essential to have a reliable and professional cleaning service provider to ensure that the cleaning is done efficiently and effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you all assume that everyone has dishwashers???

    ReplyDelete

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************