Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

March 7, 2018

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

546

This was  a big hit at our house. The best part is it was super simple to make! This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is what you should make for dinner tonight. Here is how you make it.
20160211_175951
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
1 cup Best Foods Mayo
1/2 cup of cheese (Parmesan is the better choice but you can use Mexican blend as well)
Italian Bread crumbs
4 chicken breasts cut down the middle
Green onion to garnish
Bake at 425* for 25-30 mins
First you want to mix the Mayo and cheese together. Spread mixture all over the top of the chicken breasts in a 9x13 pan
20160211_180737
Sprinkle bread crumbs on top
20160211_180806
Bake at 425* for 25-30 mins
chicken
My kids and husband cleaned their plates with this dish. So delicious! I will be adding this to my keep pile in my recipes for sure. Enjoy!

1 comment:

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************