Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 7, 2017

Yardsale Clothes Racks

I have a Yard Sale every Summer. I got tired of stringing rope on my garage to hang up clothes and using my husbands ladders. This year I wanted him to build me something for all my clothes I will be selling. I can't stand it when you go to a yard sale and they just have all the clothes in big piles on the ground. No one likes having to dig through clothes. (I am guilty of this as well)  BUT NO MORE! My awesome hubby made me these yard sale clothes racks and I can't WAIT to use them. As usual my handy man didn't disappoint. ;)
First he made the 2x4's 5 feet tall and all the 4 base pieces are all 18 inches long they are also 2x4's
He just screwed the base pieces on the bottom to make a leg base for support.



After both sides were made he drilled a hole in each post and he put a wood round rod through. I am having him make 3 of these :) They are going to be easy to store as well. We will just take the rod out when we are not using them. I am so excited to have these!
TA DA!! Yes I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************