Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 6, 2017

Ditch the Wax...Tinkle instead!


Oh my GOODNESS this is my new favorite thing ever right now! Do you Tinkle? Why did I not know about these sooner. Do you wax your face, lip or eyebrows?? Ditch the wax and Tinkle instead! I am a Cosmetologist and I have waxed people over and over and no matter how many times you get waxed it always still hurts EVERY time.  I have waxed my eyebrows and upper lip for years. But I will not be going back to waxing them ever again because I have discovered these awesome little tools.

I have only used it on my upper lip and eyebrows since Christmas of 2015 to make sure I would like the results. I do have some peach fuzz by my temples I am going to "Tinkle" soon. I have NEVER had my upper lip or eyebrows grow back darker or stubbly AT ALL. I seriously LOVE these and the best part is there is NO PAIN like there is with waxing! When you wax you are pulling out the whole hair root so you can have it grow back a little different  texture then before you waxed. With these you are just scrapping the surface so there is no change in texture at all.  I’ve never nicked my skin with a Tinkle nor do I experience any discomfort while shaving or after shaving.  This is a must-DO NOT SHAVE YOUR FACE WITH A REGULAR RAZOR.  Trust me. The blade on a regular razor is made completely different then the Tinkle blades.

Here’s What You Need To Know:

  • Only shave your face after you’ve cleansed your skin.
  • If you are sensitive or very dry, apply a thin layer of moisturizer or coconut oil before you shave your face.
  • Always use tiny downward movements. Keep your skin taunt in the area you will be working on.
  • Don’t shave your forehead-You probably don’t need to and it’s hard.
  • You can shave your sideburns and cheeks and upper and lower lip.
  • Not only will you remove hair, you will also remove dead skin!!  Yippee!
  • Always use a toner and moisturize afterwards.
  • I shave about 2x a month but you could shave weekly if needed.
  • Hair will not grow back stubbly or dark.  First off, it’s impossible to grow back darker and this razor is so gentle that it doesn’t chop the hair off like a normal razor would so it grows back soft!  I’ve never had stubble.
  • Your skin will feel smoother and your makeup will go on and look smoother as well!
So if you want to ditch the wax and Tinkle instead like me  CLICK HERE to buy some, they are on sale and under $7.00 for a pack of them! They will last awhile I am still using the same one I got for Christmas and it isn't dull yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************