Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 15, 2017

SHINE Cosmetics

Oh my goodness! This is my FAVORITE new makeup that just launch last month! Everything I have tried I LOVE. My skin feels so soft and lushes when I have it on. Have you heard of this stuff yet?? GLUTEN FREE & PARABEN FREE www.shinecosmetics.com/tawnya

I love the companies motto as well. It is Makeup with a message, products with a purpose! Nothing is more beautiful than a woman who believes in herself. YOU are beautiful! The world defines beautiful as sexy. We believe that beauty is defined by so much more! SHINE with us!

Moms, Grandmas, Aunts ANYONE! Have you ever payed attention to some of the names in makeup lines?? There are so many names out there that I wouldn’t want my daughter to wear or me for that matter! Here are just a few I found (lipgasm, please me, nymph, seductive, hot gossip) just to name a few. No names like these with Shine Cosmetics. 
Here is a video to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEyw1HwbbR0

I am going to share a few pictures with you of some of what they have along with a few pictures of my own results.
I have tried 3 other companies Fiber Lash Mascara and I hated them they were either to dry to clumpy and couldn't get the results you always saw pictures of so I was skeptical on this one BUT ladies this is REAL results AND the fibers stay in place and don't flake off on my skin....WHAT?! I KNOW!! LOOK at my results!!! I also have the Fiber Brow on one side as well & I am really liking it too along with the BB cream.

If you have eyelash extensions guess what? The eye liner isn't oil based and safe to use with your extensions. Pretty cool huh?! They go on like butter and the colors are so pretty.


Eye Shadows stay in place ALL day without ceasing or loosing pigment and again LOVE the colors!





Their BB cream is so silky and soft. When I first used it I couldn't help but feel my skin throughout the day! The 2nd day I wore it I got 3 different compliments at the store from complete strangers asking what I used for makeup because my skin was so pretty and had a nice natural glow to it.
You can check out everything else they have at this website www.shinecosmetics.com/tawnya
 They offer a 30 day money back guarantee.






No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************