Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 30, 2016

20 Winter Kid Activities


Winter months where I live have lots of snow! My kids get board since they don't get to do as many things because it gets too cold to be outside all the time. Here is a list of 20 fun Winter activities for kids during the cold Winter months to help make it a little more enjoyable.

  1. Build a snowman
  2. Go ice skating
  3. Drink hot chocolate
  4. Make paper snowflakes
  5. Bundle up and go on a walk
  6. Drive around and look at lights
  7. Bake cookies for the neighbors
  8. Build a snow fort
  9. Dance to holiday music
  10. Make a gingerbread house
  11. Have a snowball fight
  12. Roast marshmallows
  13. Go sledding
  14. Make snow ice cream
  15. Make ice bubbles
  16. Paint in the snow with water and food coloring
  17. Play a game of freeze tag
  18. Snow obstacle course
  19. Scavenger hunt with toys hidden in the snow
  20. Pull each other in the sled

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************