Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 2, 2014

Food Storage Baby step #3

I am sorry I am behind on my weekly food storage posts. We have had sickness after sickness at my house for the past month. Here is step #3 ENJOY


Determine how to pay for food storage

* You should NOT get the money to pay for your food storage by running up debt. Even those on a tight budget can get started with food storage.
* Starting a food storage program will save money. It is like starting a savings account.
* Despite what many believe, you don't have to spend large amounts of money on specially packaged foods for food storage.
* You can save a lot of money if you're willing to spend a little more time and effort. (again coupons help out a TON)
* Spending as little as twenty dollars a week can make a solid beginning in outing food away.
* Make sure you think and shop in "Complete Meals" example, if you want to have stuff for Tuna sandwiches you don't just buy the Tuna. Make sure you get the pickles, Mayo, Mustard and Lemon Pepper seasoning. You will save money by shopping for complete meals rather than just random things here and there.
* If your family goes out to eat once a week try cutting that back to just once a month and use that money you would have spent on food storage or water.
* Stock up when items are on sale!! It may seem like you are spending a lot of money at once, but you will actually save you money in the long run.

Come back next week for another step on how to get your food storage started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************