Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

March 29, 2013

20 Things to Say to your Husbands

It is so important to tell our husband things that make him feel special and know that you truly care. Here are some words of affirmation...everyone needs to hear them once in awhile! It makes your husband feel great after working so hard for your family. Here are just a few to give a try or, help you come up with your own. Make him feel appreciated to the max! It can be something so simple. They may not act like it means anything to them but, it really does :)


1) Our kids are so blessed to have a dad like you. I love the way you _____with them.
2) You still take my breath away.
3) I love it when you wear that.
4) You are my best friend.
5) I want to go out with you. Are you free _____ night?
6) Thanks for doing that. It means a lot to me when you serve me in little ways like that.
7) I am more in love with you than ever.
8) I’m sorry. Will you please forgive me for _____?
9) I saw this and knew it would look great on you.
10) I got tickets!
11) Got a minute? There’s something I want to show you in the bedroom.
12) You’re right.
13) Got your favorite snack at the grocery store!
14) I trust you.
15) Go ahead and sleep in tomorrow.
16) To the kids: I love your dad so much. He is so _____.
17) I had no idea you could do that! You continue to impress me.
18) I’m so glad you’re home so I can spend time with you.
19) I made your favorite _____.
20) Thank You!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************