Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

March 13, 2013

Crispy Cheddar Chicken

Whatever you are planning on making for dinner tonight change it and make this simple dinner!!! This will make your tummy so happy! I got the inspiration to this recipe from this site. I did a couple things different.
Here is what you need:
4-6 large chicken breasts (cut all the yucky white parts off)
2 sleeves Ritz crackers crushed into small pieces
1/2 C milk
3 C Mexican blend cheese, grated
2 pinches of Dill
1 handful Panko Italian blend bread crumbs
First dip the chicken into the milk, then into the cheese, then into the crushed crackers with the dill and Panko bread crumbs. (make sure you press it all into the chicken so it will stick.
Put into a 9x13 pan and bake at 400 degrees for 35-45 mins. Cover with foil.
Once it is done I like to broil it for a few minutes to get a nice golden crust. Just like that!!
To top it all off you NEED this sauce. SOOO YUMMY. I double the recipe because it is so good! Warm it all together on the stove.
2  10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
4 T sour cream
2 T butter
Sprinkle in some Dill
Awe yes....I can eat the whole dish all by myself. This is a must make for dinner. You can serve it with rice and use some of this yummy sauce in the rice too. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************