Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 7, 2013

What's for Dinner?

This is one of the most simple and tasteful dinners to make, it really only has 2 ingredients not including the meat and rice :) This is Kid and Husband approved! Here is what you will need:

1 bag of frozen Meatballs
1 jar of grape jelly (not the huge ones just the regular size)
1 jar of sweet chili sauce (I used Franks red hot sweet chili sauce)


That is it! Put the meatballs in the crock pot and whisk together the grape jelly and sweet chili sauce to get all the lumps out, and pore it all over the meatballs and let it cook on high for about 3-4 hours. Serve it over cooked rice and drizzle the sauce over the meatballs. You may think that this will be spicy but it really isn't. My 2 and 4 year old ate it. The Jelly tames down the kick from the sweet chili sauce but it still has a little kick (just not a lot) I am telling you it is super YUMMY!  Give it a try and tell me what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. I've had this. I love this. A friend off mine buys a quart of fried rice from the local Chinese fast food place to go with this instead of plain white rice and its really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! What a great idea. I am going to try that next time. Thanks for the tip :)

      Delete

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************