Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 6, 2013

Best Box Brownies Hands Down

These in my book are the Best Boxed Brownie mix out there! I am telling you, you need to try these, they are the BOMB! My favorite chocolate chips are the Ghirardelli. When I saw that they came out with brownies I knew they would be good. Hands down they have beat all the other boxes in my eyes. :-) Give them a try and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Ghiradelli really does have the best brownie mix. I like to make brownies by subbing black beans for the mix-in's the box calls for. It's actually really good! Here's a blog I wrote about it - http://muchadoaboutsomethin.blogspot.com/2012/10/healthier-brownies-and-homemade-ice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Betty Crocker's because I like the lighter milk chocolate taste. I LOVE Ghirardelli's too and I love their chocolate chips!

    ReplyDelete

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************