Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 8, 2013

Must Try Lunch!

So some of you may think this sounds/looks gross but TRUST me it is heavenly! Here is my own version of the strawberry avocado open sandwich :-)

2 pieces of bread with butter on both sides
1 ripe avocado smashed with salt and pepper
cut up strawberries to fill up both sides of the bread
drizzle of Balsamic vinegar
crumbled up goat cheese (this is my new favorite cheese for the past year, so delish)
put them in the oven on High Broil (watch them turn golden brown, it works fast and can burn easy)
Doing its thing under the Broiler :-)

Once its done how you like, sprinkle some dill on top

and than drizzle it with a little bit of hidden valley ranch (its the best in my book) 
                                 
Something about it just makes you feel like you are eating at a high end restaurant....in my dreams haha. This is a very YUMMY snack or lunch that I think you should make and give it a try. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************