Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

July 13, 2012

ATTENTION FOLLOWERS

ATTENTION FOLLOWERS Spread the word for people to follow my blog, once I hit 50 followers I will put a step by step tutorial on how to cut boys hair the professional way. Not just a clipper cut. I will teach how to cut a faux hawk, AND a cut that will suit any boy. Spread the word. And follow my blog if you haven't already :) If you don't know how to follow, its on the right hand side of my blog under "awesome followers" click join this site. It will walk you through step by step. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************