Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

December 20, 2015

Tell Me A Story...


Oh my goodness! We LOVE these at our house. The possibilities are endless. This is a great craft to have your kids make as well. It will boost their imagination and story telling possibilities. My kids can play with their "Story Rocks" for hours and hours. You can buy the canvas bags at a local craft store. Rocks are FREE if you take your kids on a nature walk and tell them to go find some nice flat rocks that you will get to paint. :) You can do so many different varieties, the possibilities are endless. We have made super hero, camping, sports you name it, it can be done just whatever will interest you kiddos. Give these a try and they wont disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************