Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

December 29, 2015

Debt Payoff Sheet FREEBIE

Who hates debt?! I do, I do! Well I have medical debt and my hubby's school loans that I can't WAIT to get rid of. It is always more fun to do something when you have cute stuff right?? That is why I made this cute debt pay off sheet and thought I would share it with all my awesome followers. I am going to try the whole debt snowball effect this year. But instead of a full 12 months I am making it a goal to see if I can do it in 9 months! (at least most of the debt anyways....fingers crossed) So print off one worksheet per debt that you have. Keep track of all the information on your sheets. Once you have one paid off, whatever you were paying on that one put towards your next debt. Start off with the higher interest rates first and work your way down. Who's in with me? I sure hope this system will work. Good luck to you if you are going to try it with me. If you have pointers feel free to comment them below for me and others. :)

TO GET THE FREE PRINTABLE JUST RIGHT CLICK THE PICTURE AND SAVE TO PRINT

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************