Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

November 2, 2015

The Best Firewood Storage Idea

I LOVE how easy and good on the bank account this project was! It is a great solution on what to do with firewood. Depending on how much you have will depend on how big you would need to make this. We don't use a ton of wood so this is how we built ours. 

Supplies:
3 cinder blocks 
2 4x4's
2 2x4's both cut in half
(if you use a lot more firewood then we do, I would get 6 cinder blocks, longer 4x4's  and, not cut the 2 2x4's in half, it will give you that extra height for more wood).

Now we will just cover it with a tarp once we get colder weather to keep all the wood dry. This only cost us barely $40.00 to make this project and you can whip it out in 5 mins or so. Enjoy :)

2 comments:


  1. Great article! This is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the web.
    Shame on Google for no longer positioning this publish upper!
    Come on over and visit my website. this link

    ReplyDelete

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************