Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

November 8, 2015

4 Ingredient Cookie Bar Dessert

This is a very versatile dessert but yet supper yummy! There are only 4 ingredients. If you are pressed for time this is a great go to recipe I use.

You will need:
*1 box of yellow cake mix
*1 egg
*1 cube of better (melted)
Mix those ingredients all together, then add any type of baking chips you would like. This one I used Reese's chips but you could use just plain chocolate chips, mint chips etc. 
Bake at 325 degrees for 25 mins


Now you have a yummy yet simple dessert to save the day with a busy schedule :) Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************