Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 11, 2014

The BEST Sugar Cookies!!

A few years ago my kids and I were invited to a cookie decorating party for Valentines Day at one of my friends house. To be honest, I have never been a huge fan of sugar cookies, until that party. These are so luscious and soft they can almost melt in your mouth. We have made them every year since. We will even make this recipe for other holidays (Halloween, Christmas etc.). My kids LOVE them!!


Here is the recipe:

1 cup of butter (soften)
1 cup of sour cream
2 eggs
2 cups of sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. soda
4 tsp. baking powder
5 cups of flour
Chill the dough before baking at 375 for 8 mins. (no longer)
My favorite frosting I like to put on them is the Pillsbury Strawberry....YUMMY!!

What are some of your favorite Valentines goodies???

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************