Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!
MY BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.simplyeverythingilove.com

February 19, 2014

Homemade Natural Lip Exfoliator

It never fails with spring coming to have dry everything from the Winter i.e. hair, hands, feet and even lips. Today I want to share with you one of my favorite ways I like to exfoliate my lips after a dry Winter. Here is what you need:

 
I mix these ingredients into a ceramic or glass bowl, you don't need a lot. After it is all mixed together use a disposable clean Mascara Wand and apply it to your lips. Gently massage with the wand in a circular motion. I LOVE how this makes my lips feel and look. If you have really dry lips do this once a week until you feel like you have gotten them nice and smooth. Enjoy,and have a wonderful day!  Let me know what you think if you give this a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************