Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 31, 2014

14 Days of Valentines


With February beginning tomorrow, I wanted to share with you all what my Husband and I are doing for our kids this month for Valentines Day.  Starting tomorrow we have a heart cut out for each child, I wrote something that I love about them and my husband also wrote something on the same heart as I did (14 total for each child).  Each morning until Valentines Day they will wake up with a new heart added to their door with things we love about them. So come up with 14 hearts for each one of your children to let them know some of the things you love about them. Our kids are already looking forward to what all the hearts will say. This is a fun family tradition to be able to start and do each year for your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************