Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

July 12, 2013

Best Ham Fried Rice EVER!



Today I would like to share with you my families FAVORITE Ham Fried Rice recipe. I guess I can't say it is the BEST EVER because I haven't tried all of them out there but, this is my families favorite. We like it better than any take out we have had. Here is what you need to make it:

* 3 cups of cooked white rice (I cook mine in my rice cooker)
* 3 TBS of Sesame Oil
* 1/4 cups of Soy Sauce
* Frozen Peas and Carrots
* 2 eggs scrambled
* 1 small onion sautéed
* 2 tsp of minced garlic
* Diced ham (I get mine at the store already chopped by the lunch meats)

 
I like to add everything in this order: Sauté Onions and Garlic in a skillet, than add eggs, frozen peas and carrots, last add the diced ham and mix all together until the veggies are tender. In another skillet have all the cooked rice and mix in the Sesame Oil and Soy Sauce and add all the other ingredients together with the rice. You now have made MY families favorite Ham Fried Rice. I will also be posting our favorite Avocado Egg Rolls soon that go perfect with this dish. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************