Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

July 19, 2013

Beauty Tip

Exfoliating your skin is very important. You need to rid your skin of all the dirt and other junk we are exposed to everyday from the environment.


Right now these exfoliation wands are very popular, and can be pretty pricey. My trick that I use will give you the same results. Get the cheapest wash clothes at Walmart (they are rougher and only $4.00 for a pack of 18)  use them with your favorite face wash. I like to use it in the shower so the steam will help open your pores and you will be able to get all the dirt and oils out of your pores in a fast and effective way. When you are all done your face will feel so smooth and soft. The best thing is you don't have to break the bank to have nice skin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************