Today I would like to share with you some of my favorite face and body products. It was hard to just put a few on because there are so many out there that are great.
* If I feel extra dry I like the Aveeno 24 hr ultra hydrating whipped souffle.
* My FAVORITE perfume is Ed Hardy
* My favorite moisturizer for the face is this Coconut oil....so divine!
* I use one of these every time in the shower, its a must.....now with spring and summer time just around the corner this will be your feet's best friend :) You can get this one at Sally's Beauty Supply... Mr. Pumice
* Body wash I love Aveeno any of them ( I know...I like a lot of Aveeno) this is the one I am using right now, my skin feels so nice after I use it.
* Face wash...I like a lot out there but what I am using is, Clean & Clear Morning Burst. I LOVE it! It's really good to use something with scrubing beads to sluff off all the dead skin which will help get all the yucky dirt and grim out of your pores. You just need to use it 2-3 times a week. I also like to use homemade face masks and scrubs which I have posted on here already just look under the beauty label to find some of my favs :)
* A more gentle everyday use would be these cleaning pads. I love that they have a smooth and ruff side on them. The smoother side I use around my eyes and then flip it over to scrub the rest of my face. It also takes off eye makeup really well. I just LOVE these!
One of the best pieces of advice I could give you for body care or skin care is, DON'T use ANYTHING with mineral oil in it!!!! Mineral oil is a petrochemical product, which means that it is derived from crude oil. It is a by product of the process used to create petroleum products (gasoline) So if you use products with it, you are basically putting gasoline/crude oil on your skin, which your body is absorbing. Now you may be wondering why almost 95% of creams, moisturizers, make-up and body products contains a by product of the crude oil to gasoline product? Well business is about making profits as we all know. The cheaper the ingredients means the cheaper it is to produce which means more profit. Mineral oil has also been linked to a number of skin problems, including acne. The problem with mineral oil in moisturizers and other skin care products and cosmetics is that it clogs the pores of the skin which interferes with skin's ability to eliminate toxins. You can judge and do your own research on Mineral Oil but I choose not to use any skin care or body care products in the last 10+ years that contain Mineral Oil. It is all a personal choice ;-)