Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

August 22, 2012

What I Never Pay For


I have been couponing for over 5 years now. I have certain things that I will never pay for.  I will always wait until the right cycle comes when the items are on sale and stock up on them. Here is my list of things you can get for FREE with coupons:
  • Razors
  • Shaving cream
  • Single paper towels
  • Toothpaste
  • Toothbrushes
  • Shower gel
  • Deodorant
  • Floss
  • Face Wash
  • Feminine Hygiene products
  • Mustard
  • Ketchup
  • BBQ sauce
I know I am missing A LOT but this still gives you an idea on what to never pay for, you can get them all for FREE!! I will have an updated list with a bunch more things coming soon to not pay for EVER! That's my frugal tip for the day. Thanks for stopping by =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************