Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

August 16, 2012

FREE Subway Art

I hope you are all having a fabulous day. Here is a FREE Subway Art I made, you can put it in the play room, classroom, or wherever. If you print one, they can only be for your own personal use. If you have a blog and want one please share it and link it back to my blog. Click on the image and save the picture and you can print it out that way either on paper or photo paper (I take mine to Wal-Mart for 1 hour photo). I will put a picture of how I used mine and what I did. Let me know if you have problems getting it. Have a happy blogging day. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************