Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

July 26, 2012

Something Every Couple needs

These are something every couple should get. Get them HERE My good friend Jackie used these on our car when we got married. It comes off really easy. She gave them to us after she used them on our car. My wonderful, romantic husband started writing me love notes on our bathroom mirror right after we got married. To this day we still write love notes back and forth on our mirror. It is so fun to wake up or go to bed with a note from my awesome husband. He has never repeated himself.  Even though you have to clean your mirror a lot you wont get sick of it. Try it, it is so much fun!!! It can be fun for kids too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************