Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

June 10, 2012

Grey White and Black

I love these colors together for a Master bedroom. It is so clean and precise. Pretty but yet masculine. I really wish I took pictures of the before but I didn't. Here are the after pictures (just picture nothing in the room and all white for the before) This post is also to show just how important the right piece of furniture really is to make the room complete and perfect. As you can see my log bed was just not cutting it for the look I was going for, and it really throws everything else off. So I sold it and got my new black bed that makes everything come together! I love it now that it has the right piece of furniture. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the redo! I will have to think about using the templates for our redecoration.

    ReplyDelete

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************