Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

June 28, 2012

DIY Face Scrub



Do you want glowing soft skin? It is so simple. All you need is:
3TBS of Baking Soda
1TBS of water
Sometimes I will squirt a little lemon juice in it too.
Mix it all up to make a paste, rub it all over your skin and leave on for 5 mins

This does kind of itch (at least on me) As you rub it all on your face you can feel a little bit of exfoliation going on. You want to make sure you rinse your face with really warm water so it doesn't leave a residue on your face and it all comes off.  Go try it, you will be surprised at how soft your face will feel with some glowing going on!!
Say hello to healthy, glowing skin!
Come back for more of my beauty tips coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************