Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

June 27, 2012

Bill Box

When free interent bill pay came around, I thought this is so great just input hit send and done!! Well more than once I have had a scheduled bill pay be late and I get stuck with a late fee when its really my bank not getting it out when they are supposed to. So I am back at the "Old School Way" of paying bills. I actually don't mind it at all. I like to plan and that way I know it is all taken care of. So I came up with a Bill box. I have everything I need to take care of my bills in it. What you need to get one for yourself is:

*A cute bin or box that closes (you don't want to have to see it all)
*Different color pens (I like to make things look cute, its more fun to pay bills that way)
*Highlighter
*Envelopes
*Stamps
*Bills (stubs)
*Check book
*Checkbook register
*Paper clips
*Candy (a must to get through bills lol)

Mine is pretty empty right now. ( I just got done paying all me bills but you get the idea) 

Now I will no longer get random late fees from my bank not sending them when they need to. I have it all tracked now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************