Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 21, 2012

Quiet time bins/Activity Box

Since my oldest son has been trying to give up naps.(He gets one about every 3 days) I decided to make a box for each day of the week with different activities that are quiet. At nap time he gets to do whatever is in that days bin. I rotate with different activities and books every couple of weeks. He loves them. I made labels for them and laminated them to put on the outside of each one. Here are my Labels you can use for your personal use
 http://www.scribd.com/doc/78956994
 (the font will change to a cuter one once you download it for free)  Here are some pictures of ours for some ideas :-) Enjoy!!!


1 comment:

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************