Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

February 2, 2018

Cajun Sausage and Corn

Cajun Sausage and Corn over rice is so yummy! Super easy to cook and put together (my favorite way to cook) ;) I always like to sprinkle more Cajun seasoning after it is all cooked for more flavor. Add to your liking





Ingredients:  
1-2 Sausage links 
1-2 cans diced tomatoes
1 pkg of frozen peas and carrots
1 pkg of frozen corn
1 pkg of frozen green peppers
1 T garlic
2 T Cajun seasoning PLUS extra after cooked
Salt & Pepper
Serve over Rice
Head over to my Facebook page for a live video of step by step instructions 

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************