Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 27, 2018

Inside Out Chicken Cordon Bleu


This is a VERY quick and easy recipe which I had to put on the menu. This is a keeper at our house, everyone LOVES it! Here is my version of Chicken Cordon Bleu. Here is what you need to do.

Ingredients:
4-6 Chicken breasts cut in half length wise
1 cube of Cream Cheese (put block in microwave for 20 seconds to get it spreadable)
1T Parsley (add some in cream cheese then sprinkle more on top)
Salt to your liking
Ham slices on each Chicken Breast
Provolone Cheese on each Chicken Breast
Sprinkle all over some Bread crumbs, I like to use Garlic herb
13x9 pan sprayed with Pam
Foil to cover while cooking

Spray pan with Pam and cut your chicken breast in half long ways. Here is my FAVORITE knife I like to use CLICK HERE. Spread cream cheese and parsley all over each chicken breast. Top with ham and cheese on each. Top with bread crumbs. Put in oven at 400* for 30-40 mins. Uncover the last 5-10 mins to crisp up the bread crumbs.


Right out of the oven, perfect and tender 


Sauce Recipe:
2T butter
1.5 cups of milk
2T flour
2T Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************