Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 25, 2018

Brazilian Lemonade

Don’t be fooled by the name, it is called Brazilian Lemonade and it is made with limes no lemons.  It is so refreshing, sweet, citrusy, & creamy!  We have a tradition at our house and we make this every 4th of July (and throughout the year as well). You can make this 2 ways. I will tell you how we make it at my house because we don’t like pulp. So here is what you need to make this great refreshing drink the whole family will love.

Ingredients
  • 6 cups cold water
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 4 juicy limes (thin, smooth skins are juiciest)
  • 6 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
Add water, sugar, the juice of 4 limes and sweetened condensed milk into a blender. If you want a nice smooth refreshing drink add all water but if you like a little slush add some ice in place of some of the water. We like it both ways at my house just depends on what we are in the mood for. Blend all the ingredients slightly and serve.
I use this lime squeezer to get the most of the lime juice out CLICK HERE
You can add half the water and wash the limes and pulse them in the blender and strain the peels out just make sure you wash the limes before hand. This will give it more flavor. Play around with both ways and see what you like best 🙂
Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment with some of your favorite summer drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************