Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 13, 2016

How to Change a Flat Tire


Another item that is good to know in case you ever get a flat tire.  I found this picture online at an insurance place years ago. This is something I didn't know how to do but, lucky me my hubby showed me how to do this just recently. I have this printed and laminated also in my glove compartment along with my How to Jump a Car cheat sheet as well. CLICK HERE FOR THE HOW TO JUMP A CAR SHEET

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for information on how to fix a flat tire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very important to know how to change a flat tire! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************