Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

October 28, 2015

Homeschool Room

Here is a preview of our homeschool room this year! Before and After Pictures :)
Every once and a while I like to take a good look around the room at what is working and what isn’t working. Having the work stations have helped us a lot with organization.



Our Math Station

Our Writing Station 
All of my green and blue buckets I got at the dollar they are great for so many storage options. (look under my other homeschool room post from our last house) it goes more in detail.
Art station 
 Work boxes and Art cupboard  
I have added a new consequent chart that has really helped this year.

I will be posting some other things about our Homeschool later down the road. We love how functional everything is this year in our room. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************