Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

May 8, 2013

Get Inspired to start couponing

To be a couponer it really isn't that hard, or time consuming if you know what you are doing and you have a plan before you go into the store. There are so many coupon websites out there where all the wonderful ladies put everything together for you as far as what is the best sale that week and so forth. Find a few that you like and always check them often to find the best deals. I have other posts that I have done on couponing. This is going to just be a short post with pictures of shopping trips I have done in the past. I want you to see the real deals I get when I coupon and how worth it, it really is :) Everyone can do it, trust me! Look under my labels under Coupon 101 to get started.




No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************