Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

November 2, 2012

Brown Sugar and Honey Face Scrub

This is probably one of my favorite face scrubs. Brown sugar exfoliates the skin ridding the pores of all dirt, oil and dead skin cells that cause blemishes. Honey is naturally antibacterial, so as the brown sugar scrubs away the things clogging pores, the honey cleans out the sources of the buildup to prevent future breakouts. Give it a try and tell me what you think :-)


For future posts down the road, I will be giving away prizes.  Only the people that are followers to my blog will be eligible to win. So go be a new follower by clicking the  "join this site", so you can win PRIZES!!! If you are already a follower THANK YOU!!  Have a good day :-)

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the "followers" button!! I want to follow your blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It is on the right hand side of my blog under the search amazon, then just hit the join this site, thank you so much for wanting to be my newest follower :) Have a good day

      Delete

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************