Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

September 15, 2012

The BEST caramelized onions

Today  I am going to share with you my secret on making the BEST caramelized onions EVER!! You can eat them all by themselves, they are that yummy! I love putting them on top of my steaks, chicken, in pasta etc.. I was playing around with making them one day and this is what I came up with to make them so delicious.

Here is what you need:
  • Salt
  • Sun dry tomatoes ( you don't have to put these in)
  • Red wine vinegar
  • Butter
  • Sugar
  • Onions
Start with melting a little butter in a sauce pan and and your onions all sliced up

Now as far as measuring I do it different every time, it just depends on how many onions you make. I put a little salt in, a big pinch of sugar, a couple dashes of the red wine vinegar. Which if you just use that without the sun dried tomatoes they are still supper good. But adding them does something to them that tops them off =) Cook on medium heat and stir stir stir until you have them as caramelized as you like. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************