Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

April 12, 2012

The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!

There are so many different versions of Chocolate Chip Cookies. This one, to me beats them all. You must try them. I used my KitchenAid to mix them.
1 cup shortening
1 cup Butter (room temp)
1 cup Sugar
1 1/2 cups packed Brown Sugar
Mix for 2 mins then add
2 extra large eggs
2T vanilla
Mix
In a separate bowl add and whisk together
4 cups Flour
1t. salt
2t. baking soda
Add flour mixture a little at a time.
Chocolate chips



Cover and put in fridge to chill
(make sure you eat some before)


After its chilled, (taste again) roll into balls and place on cookie sheets and put in freezer for 30 mins.


Take out and put them in Ziploc bags. When your ready to make some all you need to do is pull a bag out and place how many you want to make and bake. :-)
Baking cookie dough when frozen it makes the cookies have the best rounded shape and they wont go flat. It provides a nice crispy (but not too crispy) bottom and the most soft and chewy center. Now go start making you some, you wont regret it! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************