Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 17, 2012

Store Coupon Policy

So the best advice I can't stress enough is, make sure you stand up for the companies policy on coupons. I ALWAYS make sure before I go to the store that I have their coupon policy with me. I can't tell you how many times I have to pull it out of my coupon box (which I will later show you) and show it to the Cashier and sometimes even a Manager that isn't fully aware of the policy. It has saved me on so many occasions! Here are some links for some stores on their Coupon Policy. (I wont have every store, but if you go to their website you can search coupon policy and print it.)

*Walmart Coupon Policy
*Target Coupon Policy
*Fred Meyer Coupon Policy
*Walgreen's Coupon Policy
*Safeway Coupon Policy


I will be having more info coming on my tips and tricks with coupons and everything you will need to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************