Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 27, 2012

The Best Hairspray out there, Hands down


 I am going on 11 years as a Licensed Cosmetologist. I have tried 100's of products. This is the Hairspray I will use the rest of my life.  I have used it for 7 years now. This volume spray provides the maximum amount of volume and hold possible. It leaves hair looking natural and shiny while imparting the strength and volume necessary to make any style last all day. (AND WITHOUT making your hair feel stiff.) It rocks!! Once you try it you will never switch again :)

1 comment:

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************