Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

January 24, 2012

The Best Fruit Dip


This is my favorite fruit dip. The best fruit to use is Apples, Strawberries or Bananas. I think there is a lot of fruit dips out there that are too tangy, this one is perfect and oh so creamy! One package of cream cheese, one 7oz jar of marshmallows cream and just one spoon full of strawberry banana yogurt. That's it, so simple but yet so delicious. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************