Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

June 6, 2013

BBQ Black Bean Salsa

I am all about simply things and let me tell you this is so simple and so delicious. I get the Kraft Foods magazines and this was in one a few years ago that I love to make.

Here is what you need:
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 to 1.5 cans of corn
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/2 cup Pace chunky Salsa
That is it!! Told ya it was simple :-)


Mix it all together


Dive in with a chip and give it a try...I couldn't help myself, so yummy. You do want to chill it in your fridge for about an hour before you serve it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************