Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!

October 26, 2015

Best new skin care product out there!

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post!!! Sorry about that. I have been super busy with my new baby and other kids. Well, I have posted a short post on RENU 28 before but all I am going to do is post ALL of these before and after pictures for you. Pictures speak volumes and I have been using it since June of last year. It is AMAZING and  I LOVE it! My skin has never felt so soft and clean. For only $35 a tube you can't beat the price. It truly is a ONE and DONE product. I have used it on my kids for sunburns, bug bits, scrapes you name it!!! Ok so here are the pictures of what people are seeing with this amazing product...did I mention it is safe for everyone and has NO HARSH chemicals :-) Get yours at www.nelson.teamasea.com





















1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    enfish.com

    ReplyDelete

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************