Pages

WELCOME

Hello! Welcome to my blog, my name is Tawnya. I'm a
Mommy to 3 little ones, a lucky wife to the Man of my dreams. I am a Cosmetologist, Crafter, Photographer and a stay at home Mom. My blog is simply about everything I love from, decorating, DIY, recipes, beauty, hair, camping, kids you name it. I love life and hope my blog can uplift and inspire many. Thanks for stopping by and come back often so you wont miss a thing!
MY BLOG HAS MOVED TO www.simplyeverythingilove.com

June 26, 2014

Renu 28 My New Best Friend

OH MY GOODNESS!! Have you got to try this?? YES! I can not even tell you how AMAZING this product is. They just launched RENU 28 in May this year. It is VERY affordable, only $35.00 a tube!! Your skin will renew itself in ways that you've never been able to see before. Look at all of these before and after photos that have happened all in 28 days OR LESS.

I first tried this product on June 9th 2014 for my stretch marks and C-section scar from my last baby. It is incredible!! Imagine what your skin could look like after 28 days with RENU 28. How does it work you ask?? RENU 28 is a concentrated, topical gel that provides a whole-body skin therapy to revitalize your skin's health and appearance. The unique Redox Signaling Technology behind RENU 28 empowers communication at the cellular level which helps to rejuvenate your body's skin cells. There are ONLY 4 ingredients with NO harsh chemicals. It is safe for everyone to use on the face and body.

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain with their 30 day empty bottle guarantee! You can order some at this website www.nelson.teamasea.com   I am so convinced by this product that you more then likely will want to keep using it just like I do :)

Anyways here is my C-section scar before using the RENU 28 and only after 14 DAYS!!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH it is even getting rid of my stretch marks from having kids :)


Here are a few more before and after pictures

                                                                Eyes after 14 days




                                                    This one was after only 23 days!!!


This is my Sons back he stood up under the bath faucet the other night and we put RENU 28 on it 2x before he went to bed and this is what it looked like the next morning AMAZING!! 

Here are some other before and after photo's for  you to check out on this slideshow CLICK HERE

 This product also has the Dermatest 5 star's which doesn't happen very often with beauty products.

You just shake the tube up before each use and apply 2-3x a day. Really I am not kidding when I say you will LOVE this product, go order yours right now and see for yourself how amazing it truly is. Remember they have a 30 day empty bottle money back guarantee. If you have any questions leave a comment and I will get back to you. Have a great day! www.nelson.teamasea.com 
UPDATE MORE AMAZING BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS



 My updated C-section Scar
 28 days on my Mom's eyes
 My Stretch Mark results
This lady was 3 months 


No comments:

Post a Comment

************DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON OLDER POSTS FOR MORE*************